Saturday, August 29, 2009

Meet my younger sister :)



This is Aemelia Alviana Greta Hendri

What do you think?
She's now studying n struggling in Saint Ursula High School. It takes more than intelligence to survive in our school but then she'll just put extra efforts to make things done.

I spend most of my time with her. Complaining about the bad traffic in the car, sharing stories bout our pals, fridays after school, dinner at home, cooking trials, holidays around the world, and else.
Greta is dangerously childish sometimes.
We fight a lot but isn't it better than no talk at all?

She likes cooking very much and always wonders to be a famous pastry chef. She has taken many cooking courses. She even got into Jakarta Globe when she took cooking clas in Ritz Carlton. This is the pasta she made when taking Four Seasons cooking lesson.

I like to dress her up like she's my barbie doll or something but the funny thing is, when we went for shopping, she liked to pick some nice clothing and insist me to try those n i did the same thing for her. hahaha

She's always been my little sister whom i love like krazy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment