Friday, August 21, 2009

Very FIRST Post

heloo world!
first of all, thanks for visiting my humble blog and reading this very first post. to be honest, it's kinda weird for me to write this blog thing but still, im trying to do my best. (fyi, im writing my posts in english to improve my english writing skill so grammar error n lack of vocabs might appear but it doesn't really matter, does it?) hoho.. well i guess everything begins with introduction so here is mine.
my name is Angelina Alfonsia Greace Hendri, but make it short by just calling me greace or even ag. i know i know it's strange to write greace with e between the r and a but what can i do, my dad miss-spelled my name when he made me the birth certificate. i never regret him doing that though, since greace is also cool for me. (except the fact that there are so many people asking bout my miss-spelled name and they make me have to explain everything again and again) hahaha
i was born 17 years ago on 12th of march. second daugther of 3 in the family. the good news is all children in my family are girls and i tell u what, being all girls is super fun. i used to fight with my sisters when we were younger than now but as time goes by, we become best-friends and have the sweetest sisterhood. ohh i love them.
i'm now studying in saint ursula high school, LAST year FINALLY. well i've been studying in saint ursula for over 13 years and frankly speaking im kinda bored with everything sooo i cant wait to graduate. my favorite subject in school is math. what? nerd? preppy? freak? big no. i'm not one of those, i just like counting rather that reading or remembering stuffs. thats why math interests me. the subject i hate the most is probably indonesian language. it's unbelievably HARD and boring. (well actually all subjects are. hahaha)
what else should i introduce bout myself? a lot. but i think, this is already a quite loooong post so im not making it any longer. (im just going to make other posts haha)
HAVE A BLISSFUL DAY :)

No comments:

Post a Comment